Skip to content
- 18 Anzac Biscuits
- 400g can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Golden Syrup
- 60g unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Caster Sugar
- 200g Milk or Dark Chocolate pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Place Anzac biscuits top down on top of each hole and place in oven for 2-3 minutes until soft. Then, carefully push each biscuit down into the pan holes so they form mini cases.
- Leave for a few minutes to cool and harden, then remove and repeat with the next batch of biscuits.
- Mix condensed milk, butter, golden syrup and caster sugar into a saucepan over low heat. Continuously stir the mixture until golden and thick, usually between 8 – 15 minutes.
- Carefully spoon the caramel into the centre of each biscuit case.
- Add chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 20 second intervals, stirring well each time, until melted and smooth.
- Spoon over the top of the caramel in the centre of each biscuit case.
- Refrigerate the tarts for 1 hour or until set.
- Enjoy on their own or with a lasing of whipped cream or smooth vanilla ice cream!
Sign up to our newsletter