- 200g caster sugar
- 100g roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the sugar in a medium frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, tilting the pan occasionally to ensure the sugar melts evenly, until caramelised and a dark amber colour. Try not to stir, as this causes the sugar to crystallise.
- Add peanuts, stirring with a wooden spoon, then quickly and carefully tip onto the prepared tray.
- Sprinkle the sea salt flakes over the top straight away and then leave to cool until set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Makes approx. 350g