- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1½ cups (390g) smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups (400g) icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted
- Line a lightly greased 20cm square tin with non-stick baking paper and set side.
- Place the butter, cream, peanut butter and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and cook, stirring, until both the butter and peanut butter have melted and the mixture just starts to bubble.
- Place the icing sugar in a large bowl and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
- Working quickly, stir until well combined and pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Smooth the surface of the fudge, cover with a piece of non-stick baking paper and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve.